NEW DELHI: The Centre on Sunday prolonged the nationwide lockdown until May 31. Whereas the Centre has allowed the states to determine and demarcate the red, green and orange zones, it has, nevertheless, issued an series of actions that may proceed to stay prohibited throughout the nation regardless of the zones.
Right here is the listing:
- No home and worldwide air journey of passengers
- No motion of people between 7pm and 7am, apart from essential services
- No Metro rail providers
- Colleges, faculties, instructional coaching and training establishments to stay closed
- Resorts, eating places and different hospitality providers to stay shut
- All cinema halls, purchasing malls, gymnasiums, swimming swimming pools, leisure parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, meeting halls and comparable locations to remain closed
- No social, political, sports activities, leisure, tutorial, cultural, spiritual capabilities and different gatherings and huge congregations.
- All spiritual locations or locations of worship to stay closed for public
- Spiritual congregations strictly prohibited
- Railways has already ordered cancellation of all bookings made earlier than and during the lockdown interval for journeys to be taken until June 30 on common trains. Solely Shramik Specials and particular train providers will proceed.